what you need:
- vegetable oil (enough to fill your pot about 3 inches, if you have a deep fryer, that's so much better)
- 1 (8 oz) package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup of finely chopped crab meat (real or imitation)
- 3 tablespoons chopped scallions (green onions)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 30 wonton wrappers, small squares
- water for sealing the wonton wrappers
what to do:
- heat up the oil. mix cream cheese, (imitation) crab meat, scallions, salt and pepper until combined.
- put a small amount, about a teaspoon in each wrapper and close it up. fry it for about a minute and a half or until golden brown.
- that's it! don't forget to serve it with your favorite sweet chili sauce. ;)