- 1 to 2 Tbsp olive oil (I used 1 because I like more acid from the lemon)
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- Dash of cayenne pepper, optional
- 2 cups canned cooked (garbanzo beans), rinse if using canned
- 1 large carrot, peeled and julienned (or use 1 cup shredded carrot for quicker prep)
- 2/3 cup jicama, peeled and julienned
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, diced2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 plum tomatoes, diced
- 2- 4 Tbsp chopped cilantro, depending on how much like
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
1. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, cumin, salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper.
2. In a large bowl, combine the rest of ingredients (chickpeas through feta cheese) and toss.
3. Pour lemon-oil dressing mixture over the chickpeas and veggies and toss to combine. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.