Recipe from: NaturallyElla
Prep time: 20 mins / Cook time: 20 mins
- 12-16 wonton wrappers
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup corn (about 2 medium ears)
- 1/2 cup green onions, diced
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon rosemary
- 1/2 cup parmesan
- salt and pepper
- water for sealing
- olive oil for brushing
- Preheat oven to 400˚. Remove corn from kernel and toss together with diced green onions and olive oil. Place on a baking sheet covered in parchment paper and roast for 15-20 minutes. Let cool slighlty.
- Reduce oven heat to 350˚.
- In a food processor combine cream cheese, rosemary, parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. Once corn is slightly cooled, add to food processor and pulse until everything is well combined.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of filling into center of wrapper. Wet edges of the wonton wrapper and crimp. Set aside and finish until filling is gone.
- Place potstickers on a baking tray and brush with olive oil. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until potstickers are golden brown.