- 1 pound soba noodles or whole grain noodles
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1/4 cup black soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon organic sugar
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper oil, optional
- 1/4 cup scallions, finely sliced
- Julienned red bell pepper
- Julienned Cucumber
- Snow Peas, blanced, cut in to bite-size pieces
- Cook soba noodles until al dente. Drain and rinse well until cold water until chilled; drain again. Place in a large bowl.
- Combine Sesame Noodle Sauce Ingredients.
- Stir half of Sesame Noodle Sauce into soba noodles and toss. Add more sauce to taste. Toss well so all the noodles are well covered.
- Chill overnight.