- 1 pkg. Maple Pork Sausage (like Jimmy Dean)
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup coarsely grated, peeled Granny Smith apple
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients and mix w/ hands until well combined.
- Shape into 1 inch balls, and put on lightly greased baking pans. If you need to make later, you can freeze them.
- Bake at 375 for 12-14 minutes.
Original recipe from: http://jimmydean.com/recipes/maple-apple-sausage-balls.aspx#.T5nJhkJdngQ.email