- 2 large chicken breasts
- 2 oz chevre / goat cheese
- 4 pieces of bacon, cooked & crumbled or chopped
- 2 tbsp sliced spring onions, or green onions
- salt, pepper, garlic powder, spices to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Slit chicken breasts at widest part and fold open onto plastic wrap and pound to an even thickness - they do not have to be thin.
- Combine goat cheese, bacon & onion in a small bowl.
- Put half of the mixture on half of one chicken breast and fold over to cover the cheese. Use toothpicks to hold closed. Repeat with other chicken breast.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet and cook chicken breasts about 4 minutes, till golden brown on each side.
- Move skillet into oven (or remove chicken from skillet & into pre-warmed glass dish), and cook at 350F for aprox 12 minutes. Let rest 5 minutes before eating.
7.7.12 - Made for me, mom & dennis - turned out really well. Can definitely make this again - very easy.