Cut from a magazine. Says it should take 10 minutes, and bars should be wrapped individually in parchment.
- 1-1/2 cups dried apricots
- 1/2 cup raw almonds, toasted
- 2 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- Coarse salt
- 1/2 oz dark chocolate, melted
- Pulse apricots, almonds, 1 tbsp coconut and a pinch of salt in a food processor until finely ground.
- Line 9 x 5" loaf pan with parchment, leaving an inch overhang on all sides. Transfer mixtue to pan and press firmly to form a rectangle.
- Use parchment overhang to remove from pan. Drizzle mixture with chocolate and sprinkle with remaining coconut
- Transfer to the refrigerator and leave until firm, about 15 minutes. Slice into six bars. Store in airtight container for up to 5 days.