Apricot + Walnut,
Strawberry + almond
Raspberry + pecans
15 minutes, 55 minutes cooking.
Makes 20 pcs.
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 refrigerated rolled pie crusts
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- Heat oven to 400. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle a clean work surface with 1 tbsp sugar and 1/4 tsp cinnamon. Unroll one piec rust, place onto sinnamon mixture and press gently to adhear to crust.
- Spread half the jam evenly over the crust adn sprinkle half the pecans over the top. Starting at one end, tightly roll the dough into a log. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Trim ends of each log, then cut into 1 inch thick slices, stand them on edge (sugared dough side up and down) on the prepared baking sheet, spacing them 2 inches apart. Bake until golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes. Transfer to a baking rack to cool completely.
Tip: Baked pinwheels can be stored at room temperature for up to 3 days before serving; they stay fresh for about 1 week.