- 1 packet of Tuna in water (no liquid)
- 1 small apple, cored and finely diced
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- salt & pepper to taste
- Juice of ½ a lemon (optional)
- French bread (to serve)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley (garnish, optional)
- Combine all ingredients together with a fork.
Original recipe from:
10.29.2016 - made this for myself for lunches all week. used a soft french bread roll sliced legthwise to serve. I did not use lemon juice in this one because I didn't have it on hand, but i didn't miss it. I did add cracked pepper to it. definite keeper.